It is our priority to maintain the safety and wellbeing of all members, students and staff, and to support those in the wider community the best way we can.
In line with the WA Government restrictions, please be advised of the following important information:
- Capacity will be limited, adhering to the square metre capacity rule.
- All students attending training are required to download the SafeWA app and scan the QR code which will be displayed at the entrance.
- If you are felling unwell, please stay home and notify us immediately.
- Increased cleaning of all public areas, classrooms and offices using hospital grade disinfectant with a focus on high traffic areas.
- Increased access to alcohol-based hand sanitisers and commercial cleaning products in our public areas, classrooms and offices.
- Increased signage throughout REIWA outlining preventative measures for all staff and visitors.
- Modified catering arrangements to include only individually packaged food items.
- Specific reminders regarding precautionary measures will be sent to all students prior to attending face-to-face training.
- REIWA will reserve the right to request any individual displaying cold or flu like symptoms to reschedule their attendance.